*start with general (as needed) stretches for hips/glute activation
1a) Single leg ply jumps (aerobic step, R=how many riser steps).
1b) Single leg squat (stand on 1 leg, other leg bent behind).
1a. (3sets) R5 10reps each leg R8 10reps each leg, x2sets
1b. (3sets) floor 12reps each Standing on dyna disk 12reps each x 2sets
2a) Back squat
2b) stretch ankle
2a. (6sets) Bar 12reps 135lbs 12reps 225lbs 12reps 315lbs 10reps, x2set 385lbs 2reps
2b. 20 seconds after each set
3) Barbell walking lunges (after 20 steps turn back around, take in some air, bring it back!)
3. (3sets) 135lbs 20steps+20steps, x3sets
4) Body-weight lunges (strict = lift leg to the 90degree height and slightly pause each rep)
4. (3set) 50steps strict (no stop), 22steps, x2sets
5) Bosu squat hold (squat down past parallel and hold position for time).
5. (3sets) 80seconds, 86seconds, 80 seconds
6) Split squat hold (put one foot back on plyo box or bench, drop down into lunge and hold for time).
6. (2sets) 30seconds each leg, x2sets